Nutrition, Sanity and Immune System
Beneficial Microorganisms and Cofactors Soil Improver.
1. SHORT DESCRPTION
AliBio BPG-Plus is a mix of microencapsulated beneficial microorganisms, cofactors and spores. The microorganisms are isolated and propagated by natural means, without the intervention of genetic engineering. That's why AliBio BPG-Plus represents an alternative to transgenics or GMO's. The active elements of the AliBio BPG-Plus are microorganisms that are carefully selected and represent a synergic mix of complementary metabolic capacities that provide the reactivation of the biochemical soil cycles, and have a beneficial effect in the plant.
2. DEEPER LOOK
AliBio BPG-Plus' microorganisms promote plant growth and can act direct and indirectly. The indirect growth promotion occurs when this microorganisms decrease or prevent some of the harmful effects of the pathogen microorganisms through antibiotic synthesis or other inhibitor compounds. AliBio BPG-Plus' microorganisms interact among each other and with other soil microorganisms, preying and competing for space and food. This way they control the growth if pathogen populations, most of them, fungi and bacteria, that other way they would act freely due to the absence of their natural predators. This network propitiates the restore of the soil's biological balance.
Direct growth stimulation consists in the AliBio BPG-Plus' microorganisms provide the plant with self-synthesized compounds, like enzymes, hormones and organic acids that regulate growth and stimulate the immune system. Also, they solubilize the soil minerals to facilitate the assimilation of plant nutrients.
AliBio BPG-Plus' microorganisms are essential for organic matter unfold, protein hydrolysis, and the soil depuration of chlorides, nitrates and sulfates, unfolding and transforming them into small molecules that are easily assimilated by the roots.
AliBio BPG-Plus contains a large free aminoacid variety that give fast explotation nitrogen, helping the plant's metabolism and energy saving that is canalized to other functions like flower blooming and fruit setting. This aminoacids seize the stationary metallic ions like iron and carry them to the plant for assimilation. This process is known as chelation.
3. OMRI CERTIFICATION
AliBio BPG-Plus has an OMRI certification in the category of "Crop Fertilizers & Soil Amendments".
- Increase in the plant's photosynthetic capacity, thus, plant's biomass production.
- Soil mineral solubilization that facilitates for root absorption.
- Siderophore synthesis and secretionthat solubilize and seize soil's iron to carry it to the plant's cells.
- Several hormone synthesis like auxin, cytokinins and gibberllin. That regulate plant's physiological processes, like growth, sprouting, blossoming and fruit setting.
- Growth stimulation of the main root, lateral roots and radicular hair.
- Improves the ionic and cationic exchange capacities, releasing stationary soil nutrients loike K+, Mg++, Ca++ that are essential for the plant's metabolic development.
- Essential nutrient fixation like N and P.
- Constant enzyme supply for microorganism action.
- Arbitration of plant's answers to stress factors like drought, soil acidification and sanity.
- Resistance to abrupt climate changes.
- Antibiotic synthesis and other compounds with inhibitory effect on pathogen microorganisms.
- Compound synthesis like lipopeptide, fengycin, surfactin and iturins, with antagonistic activities against vegetal pathogens.
- Stimulate the plant's response system, to activate defense systems againstseveral infection caused by fungi, bacteria, virus and nematodes.
- Progressive elimination of fungicides and chemical bactericides that harm the enviroment.